Saturday, October 8, 2011

Manhunt International 2011 Top 10 Picks + Swimwear Photos

Men galore!

Finals of Manhunt International 2011 will be held on October 10th at the Millenium Hall of Central City, Seoul, South Korea.

Judging by their swimwear pics, my winner is either Costa Rica or Belgium. I can't seem to decide. Can I have them both? LoL!

Costa Rica:
costa rica

Belgium:
belgium

Majority of the 48 contestants are hot. And I don't know why I find Japan sexy despite his very slim body.

Japan:
japan

Brazil is hands down sexy but it's the aura of Costa Rica and Belgium that somehow made them more of stand-outs.

Brazil:
brazil

China is very well-built and handsome I wouldn't be surprised if he's one of the crowd favorites.

China
china

I'm just sad about Philippines' photo. It looks so altered that it looks like his head had just been cropped and pasted.

Philippines
philippines

The rest of my top 10 picks:

Australia
australia

South Africa
south africa

England
england

Algeria
algeria

Follow nyort on Facebook and Twitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment