Monday, June 20, 2011

Red Wine

I'm really a beer drinker, and was kinda surprised when my sister gifted me with a bottle of red wine during my birthday last January. Been hearing about how healthy red wine is as long as you don't overdrink it. Like a glass a day would be fine.

Out of nothing to do – or perhaps I was just procrastinating – I decided to open the bottle last night. You could imagine how I tried to open it cuz I couldn't find any corkscrew in the house. So I tried this and this. The latter worked (kinda) but the cork got torn and all I ended up using another tool – pliers.

Google says you have to let air in the bottle for some time before drinking so I fed my dog first and looked for the single glass wine in the house which I bought some years ago because it was on sale.

red wine

So I proceeded on pouring the wine, smelled it just like how I see people do, and tasted it. Then I stopped, paused, got the bottle, and searched for an expiration date. LoL! I really don't like the taste of wine, to think that it's just red wine.

And then I remembered the first time I had a taste of beer. I didn't like it as well but ended up loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment