Saturday, November 30, 2013

X Sexy Bodies 2013

It was a very lazy early evening, I had nothing to do, I was on Facebook and again saw this photo on my friend's wall about the X Sexy Bodies bikini open competition in Bagabarde.

Saw the said ad numerous times before, and had somehow planned (subconsciously) to watch it, and since (1) I had nothing to do and (2) my straight male friend was willing to go because I told him there would be girls (he wouldn't go with me if it's solely a male competition), and (3) my mom doesn't have a vertigo attack, I went.

I left at 7:30 PM, even if the event card says it will start at 7 PM.

Because it was a Wednesday (Baclaran Day) and even the taxi driver didn't know where Bagaberde is, we arrived at the venue at 9 PM. The event has just started, we could hear the crowd cheering and stuff, but the ticket person had no change so we still had to wait.

Meanwhile, male contestant number 14 was still outside and someone (prolly his manager) was helping him fix his humongous fantasy costume. He was eventually declared the male winner.

20 male and 21 female contestants competed for the title. They showed the judges their sexy bodies in the Fantasy, Sleep Wear, and Bikinis-of-their-Choice. Later on they paraded in a certain designer’s (forgot the name) bikini collection.

Here are the male winners:

Mr. X Sexy Body 2013 - Enzo Abrenica

Enzo Abrenica Enzo Abrenica Enzo Abrenica Enzo Abrenica

1st runner-up

DSC_0058 DSC_0161 DSC_0408 DSC_0512

2nd runner-up - Richard Solano

Richard Solano Richard Solano

3rd runner-up - Aeron Cruz

Aeron Cruz Aeron Cruz Aeron Cruz Aeron Cruz

4th runner-up - Jayvie Ramos

Jayvie Ramos Jayvie Ramos Jayvie Ramos Jayvie Ramos Jayvie Ramos

Follow a gay blog on Facebook and Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment